We're glad you found us!
With over 10 years of experience, Allen Valuations provides exceptional residential, commercial, and land appraisal services. Whether your property is large or small, simple or complex, we have the skills and expertise to get the job done right. How can we serve you today?
The premier destination for all your Los Angeles real estate appraisal needs.
We provide appraisal and valuation services for a wide range of real estate assets, including small homes and complex multi-tenant properties of any size including:
- Residential Properties: single-family homes, condominiums, townhouses, and residential land.
- Commercial Properties: office buildings, retail spaces, industrial properties, warehouses, and mixed-use developments.
- Investment Properties: income-generating properties such as apartment buildings, rental properties, and commercial complexes.
- Agricultural Properties: farms, ranches, agricultural land, and specialized agricultural properties.
- Vacant Land: undeveloped land, including residential, commercial, agricultural, or recreational land.
- Special Purpose Properties: unique properties such as hotels, hospitals, schools, churches, and other specialized properties.
- Industrial Properties: manufacturing facilities, distribution centers, industrial parks, and other industrial properties.
- Government and Public Sector: public infrastructure, public land, eminent domain cases, and government-owned properties.
- Litigation and Legal Support: legal purposes, including divorce settlements, estate planning, tax assessments, and expert witness testimony.
- Appraisal Reviews: Independent evaluations of existing appraisals for quality assurance, compliance, and accuracy.
- Market Value: Our team will evaluate the market value of the property, taking into account the relevant ownership interests such as Fee Simple (full ownership), Leasehold (ownership interest subject to a lease), or Leased Fee (ownership interest of the landlord in a property leased to a tenant).
- Research: Our research team has years of experience identifying all relevant data and thoroughly researching all aspects of a property’s valuation components.
- Compliance: Our team follows professional standards, including the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) and state licensing boards. We are well-versed in financial and tax reporting requirements, as well as estate planning and property tax assessment.
- Client Support: We provide timely, attentive, and professional communication to our clients every step of the way, ensuring clients feel informed and confident throughout the valuation process.
Our goal is to understand your business, personnel, and real estate circumstances to provide unparalleled service. We support portfolio work in a variety of areas:
- Real estate acquisition
- Portfolio monitoring
- Mortgage finance
- Real estate disposition
- Value reporting
- Advisory services
ESTATE & GIFT TAX VALUATIONS
Estate planning and reporting is an important part of financial planning. Our team provides estate planning valuations for all types of clientele (stock, partnership units, etc.) as required by IRS regulations to determine values or support values claimed on estate or gift tax returns. We often assist attorneys in structuring an estate plan that will maximize the tax benefits for the client.
PARTIAL INTEREST VALUATIONS
Our team has years of experience working with our clients, tax attorneys, and government agencies to provide Partial Interest Valuations. Also called Fractional Ownership or Discounting, our team’s extensive experience, thorough knowledge of IRS requirements and how the law applies to fractional interests, provides supported valuations for estate planning and government reporting. We conduct partial interest valuations for various forms of ownership, including:
- General and limited partnerships
- Joint tenancy, tenants in common, or tenancy by entirety
- Family trusts
- Ownership of shares in a limited liability corporation
Our team is qualified to provide a wide array of business valuation services to our clients. Clients require business valuations for many reasons, including:
- Valuation for transactions: acquisitions, dispositions, restructuring
- Valuation for financial reporting and audit support
- Asset valuation for liquidation and insolvency
- Purchase Price Allocation
- Assistance with partnership agreements, restructuring, dispute resolution & dissolution
- Valuation for estate & gift tax
- Litigation support and qualified expert testimony: e.g., marital dissolution, partnership disputes
- Shareholder equity analysis and partnership consulting
- Fairness Opinions
- Solvency Opinions
- Partition Acts
Hello, my name is Rodney Allen and I am the owner and lead appraiser at Allen Valuations. With over a decade of experience, I am dedicated to providing my clients with accurate and reliable appraisal services they can depend on.
At Allen Valuations, we take great pride in offering a wide range of services, including residential and commercial appraisals, for properties of any size or complexity. Our expert team has the skills and experience necessary to provide the highest quality service in the industry.
As a certified and licensed appraiser, upholding the highest professional standards is extremely important to me. To ensure that every appraisal is accurate and reliable, I follow a thorough and precise approach in my work.
Client satisfaction is my top priority. At Allen Valuations, we strive to build long-term relationships with our clients based on honesty, integrity, and utmost professionalism. We are committed to delivering the best possible services and solutions to meet your needs.